wow, we've made it to the end of 2013 + already into 2014! i hope it's been a good year for you : ) and that you're excited for the year ahead! here's a snapshot of my 2013:
2013 was the year of...
* 52 things before 25 + kikki k planner organisation
* moving to our beautiful cabin!
* bike rides!
* weddings, engagements, birthdays + CHRISTmas parties!
|blue mountains wedding - jon + dante!|
|matt + katie lovegrove's wedding!|
|andrew's 21st birthday!|
|blue mountains wedding cake|
|freya + leo's engagement party!|
|blue mountains wedding + birthday celebrations!|
* making tommy + i a quilt
* my first car wash!
* making lots of bunting for friends + family + etsy!
* christian conference - new wine festival!
* chain necklace scarf making!
* experimenting with stitching!
* pizza nights!
* we scored two vintage typewriters!
* road trip to nelson bay + the blue mountains + newcastle!
* tom + my one year wedding anniversary!
* we saw the moscow circus perform!
* entered a knitting competition!
* enjoyed the beauty in this world God has blessed us with!
did you have a good 2013? looking back i can see there are so many things to be thankful for + i know that God has been pouring out his blessings on us. he's provided i more ways than i could ever know + blessed us with strength + good times, even amongst the harder stuff in life. HE's good like that! i'm excited for what 2014 has to offer! what adventures do you have to look forward to in 2014?