Friday, August 31, 2012

Today...




today I'm home alone and sick. my face feels like its going to explode theres so much pressure in my sinuses! its not so bad. 

today I've been...

eating copious amounts of chocolate

snuggling with bumble and moose

reading some lovely blogs - 1,2,3,4,5

frustratedly trying to pin pics to pinterest 

taking photos of handmade things on instagram

listening to birdy and fun and the black keys and fat freddys drop

downloading apps for my mac

updated my twitter page

downloaded the new pinterest app for android!

finding lots of helpful info + tips for blogging + business stuff

crushing on next years frankie diary





later i will be...

picking my hubby up from work

snuggling with my hubby

watching the bourne legacy!

going to bed early as I'm sick and tommy is working tomorrow - i know on a saturday! sad face


tomorrow I'm looking forward to...

reading a book




doing some craft




making some lists



watching the sunset




and seeing my good friend josie




what have you been up to today? what sort of things do you like to do when you're sick? any plans for the weekend? hope its fine n dandy!

love love
lizzie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment