Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Noah + the sculptures


Hello there : ) have you been wondering when the sun will come out again? I’ve been wondering whether I should be building an ark! : P Sooo much rain! There have been soo many floods all around the world and soo many natural disasters which have obviously caused much devastation! In a world where you don’t know what tomorrow holds, it’s comforting to know that God has the world in His mighty hands – and that He won’t flood the whole world again, like he did in Noah’s day! You can read about it here, here, here and here.

“Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.” (Genesis 9:11)

And that God will send his sign of the rainbow : )

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” (Genesis 9:12-16)

A few rainbow pics from a couple of weeks ago...



It feels like it’s been rainy and cloudy forever... but really only just Sunday I was out and about exploring the Sculptures by the Sea, from Bronte to Bondi – in the lovely sun, which burnt my poor shoulders... Why I thought wearing no sunscreen was a good idea... I really don’t know! It must have been exhaustion – I was mighty tired that day, having gotten up at 6am and done Noahs (ironically – RE: see above – the preschool Sunday school program), from 9-12! Thee lovely ladies and I made our way to Bronte the scenic route by car. We had icy poles, took photos, chatted, enjoyed the sea breeze, and wished we had brought our swimmers! We made our way back and had fish’n’chips, and those healthy amongst us, sandwhiches... of which I was not! Beach = fish’n’chips : D Oh and maybe another icecream... I tried that new Drumstick... I’m not all that fussed about it, which is pretty big, because I LOVE icecream! I eat it everyday... At least I’m getting my calcium right?! 

Have you been to Sculptures by the Sea yet? You should really go! They really are great : ). Do you have a favourite? I would have too say my fav is the paint tube splashing its paint out to sea : ). And I do enjoy the HUGE Rayban’s sunnies and the bottle tops net – really inspiring! I feel the need to get my craft on!



Until next time,
Your friend Liz : )

P.S. Noah and the whale is a great film. But I couldn't find the trailer for it, but I did come across this AWESOME band with SWEET clip : D you can check it out here : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment