over at a beautiful mess blog, elsie has encouraged bloggers + non-bloggers alike to make the most of the end of 2013 by getting their goal making on. making simple goals that are possible to get done + we can set rewards for when we accomplish our goals! yay! would you like to join in? head over to the blog and find out more about it + get a cup of tea + make goals until your hearts content! yay list making!
my 4 simple goals - before 2013
1. go for a walk at least 5 times a week
2. drink more water
3. photoaday challenge
4. granny a day challenge
1. get organised + get things done
2. atleast 3 blog posts a week
3. finish planning for next yrs 52 things before i turn 25
4. start selling bunting at markets
5. get etsy store up + running
6. no naps during the day (try not to)
7. eat more veg
8. call/see friends more
rewards - pedi + massage + something from etsy + beach trip
and the list continues...
but instead of bombarding you with all the things I'm going to be doing (well trying to get done!), here's a link to my pinterest board organised, which should inspire you to get organised + get things done if your'e not already!