Thursday, December 2, 2010

Topsy Turvy




I’ve been a bit all over the place recently... more in my mind, unfortunately haven’t been doing much travelling. I’ve either been really busy crafting or doing other lovely things, or I’ve just not been feeling up to doing anything. My computer has also been a bit temperamental – hence the lack of hello’s over the last couple of weeks! Also I’ve been sleeping from anywhere between 12am and 3:30am and waking up anywhere between 10:30am and 12:30pm! And no matter how many alarms I set, I either sleep right through them or fall asleep straight after turning them off... Everything is a bit topsy turvy and which is why I have some posts which I wrote the other day, which somehow didn’t make their way into the mysterious land of the internet. And so here they are:

Ahh... Friday night. Oh what joy you bring to soo many. What do you normally get up to on a Friday night? Do you party the night away? See a movie? Or just chillax at home with some friends? I have had my fair share of all 3, but tonight I found myself reading through the crafty awesomeness that is the Meet me at Mike’s blog (whilst I was crotcheting the edges of squares – yes STILL the one for wrap with love). I had quite a back catalogue to read through and am still not up to date, but have had to momentarily stop to get my craft on as I was inspired to do so! So now I find myself listening to Freelance Whales: "Generator 2nd Floor" on replay and creating brooches out of mini crotched granny squares with buttons! Yay : ) Which has now creating a brooch making craze, Oh the creative juices are flowing, and I LOVE it!




Wow time flies when you’re engrossed in what you're doing! It’s now 3am Tuesday night and I’ve been crafting for 11 hours straight! What have you been doing, you CRAZY lady? Good question : P, well I have been cross stitching an iphone cover (which is incredibly time consuming, but I enjoy the colours and even the repetitiveness)and whilst cross stitching I’ve also been watching hours of Etsy video clips (turns out I watched nearly 70! Hehe and so I finally subscribed so their crafty goodness shall delight me from my email box!) and being inspired by all the crafty people out there by their techniques and ideas and awesomely decorated homes! You should really head over to Etsy and check out the clips : ) so you can be inspired too! And many people have asked me what Etsy is, and so you should search for the Etsy clip “Technology Pioneer 2009- Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy to find out what etsy is all about!



Until next time,
Your friend Liz : )

P.S. Get ready for a post overload that will blow your mind : P

No comments:

Post a Comment