Monday, November 15, 2010

Roadtrip Shenanigans


Last Friday evening we made our way up the coast to Morriset. We being Josie, Alex, me and the rest of the SWR Beach Mission team ready for some hardcore organising! Amazingly I was up at 6 and I was ready to take on the sweltering hot day after prayer and reading from the book of James. There were many delights to be had after breakfast! There was a bunny frolicking and nibbling the grass, many butterflies and dragonflies to chase, and even some ducklings to oooh and awww at : ). Although I was quite exhausted over the weekend, I was entertained by the kids who were up on the high ropes and in the water/mud courses. We spent our nights playing Mafia, quite a k-niving game to play really... but I love it! Over all it was a pretty productive weekend and also great to catch up with old friends who I haven’t seen for a year or more, and also great to hear from God’s word! I’m looking forward to mission, when we’ll be able to share the awesome news of Jesus through the me-hearty way of the pirates with the people of South West Rocks!

Duckings

There they are! (Sort of...)

Water/mud course

Bunny

There he is! So cute!

Here is the megasections’ (K-6) memory verse for the week:

“I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.” (Ephesians 3:18)

Until next time,
Your friend Liz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment