Saturday, March 17, 2012

Granny Square a Day

hello there lovelies!

Time to get back into blogging! And what better way then to start off with sharing my Meet me at Mikes #grannyaday - where i shall post granny squares which i've crocheted : D.



I'll get into the craziness which was been my life - engaged, moving and starting study all in a couple of months! Been so busy, I haven't been able to plan Tom (my beautiful fiancé) and my wedding... which is on 23rd JUNE!



But... tonight I have requested a booking for an apartment in Melbourne - so fingers and toes and arms and legs and tongue crossed and most of all praying that we will get it! : D


Planning on joining in #grannyaday? Too busy with other crafty adventures? Are you engaged too or recently married? Would love to know! : D

Hope you enjoy your stay, make yourself at home and don't be shy, say hello : )

love love
Liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment