Monday, January 17, 2011

22 things before I turn 23 List Update

All the things I shall do : ) if anyone wants to join me to help me do these, more the merrier!
1.       Make a photo journal to document all these things
2.       Decorate doll house
3.       Design own clothing line
4.       Have a mother/daughter day
5.       Have a sister day
6.       Take more photos of my friends
7.       Learn how to use polaroid well
8.       Sell things on Etsy
9.       Move out with friends
10.   Blog post each day
11.   Finish wrap with love blanket
12.   Cook dinner once a week
13.   Grow my own vegies
14.   Read narnia series
15.   Read sherlock holmes series
16.   Bubble bath
17.   Camping
18.   Zumba class
19.   Write a poem
20.   Go to a roller derby
21.   Surf
22.   Write secret coded letters to friends
As you can see I haven't done much... but the most exciting one has been ticked off : D.
Until next time friendlikins!
love love Liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment