Monday, August 31, 2009

I have a blog! Why? Good Question!

I thought I should start you off with the optimism and excitement that I started out with and what I had to say.
“One fine sunny day, marks the day that this all began – this being what you’re holding in your hot little hands, is my life in 2009, also thoughts about the future and reminiscing about the past. I hope you enjoy the first documentation of my life. Sit back, soak up the sun, and settle in for the journey of your life – well my life in Christ.”

(Initially I wanted to make a magazine style but that was too time consuming, so I’m blogging it up)

I’ve had a few ups and downs with the level of excitement with my ‘secret project’. At first I was over the moon to have a way that I can think through things, share them and bring glory to God in the way that I view things and share things.
This is my way to be reflecting God’s creativity, to share the things that God has put on my mind, ways that he has been answering my prayers and working in my life. This blog is my way of sharing my testimony of everyday life experiences with you.

Enjoy
Liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment